Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pants!

Usually when I post anything about pants, it is to complain about them but today I have good news.  I am currently wearing a pair of pants that I haven't been able to get into for about a year.   I have one other pair that I can just about get into as well.  This is good news because my other pants are starting to get really baggy.  I've lost 22 lbs so far and by about 30 lbs, my pants will be getting much too baggy to wear.  Unfortunately, I don't have many other pairs in smaller sizes.  I gained so much weight last year that in a fit of pique, I sent all my other smaller pants to Goodwill.  I guess it's time to start trolling Goodwill for pants again.  When I get to some weight that I plan to stay at for a while, I'll invest in some new clothes, but for now I just need clothes that look reasonable and will get me by.

1 comment:

  1. That's what I like about you, Luce. You're tough, and you can deal!

    ReplyDelete