Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday Stats

Miles ridden this week: 140
Average calories per day: 1926 (not counting the weekend because I was busy riding)
Pounds lost this week: 2.5
Current weight: 259.5 lbs (118) kg
Total weight loss since 3/26/10: 31.5 lbs.
Weeks until next big ride (here to Cumberland, RI and back): 4

Phew!  The 260 mark is a big one for me.  That is the weight that I tried to get below for three months last spring and just couldn't.  I was fully expecting to be stuck there until my next doctors appointment on July 20.  I'm really relieved!  That said, we'll see what happens next week.  If I've actually cleared this plateau, the next one is at around 230.  I haven't been under that one since my sister got married (almost nine years now).
My next planned ride isn't a big one, just under 40 miles each way but I'm riding it on my own bike, not on the tandem.  I've done almost all my riding on the tandem this spring and have gotten a little spoiled.  My goal now is to get myself up to the kind of mileage singly that I we were doing on the tandem.  I'm still planning to do a bunch of tandem riding.  Stef and I are talking about riding up to Old Orchard Beach for a weekend sometime in August.  That's a Century Ride and would be a huge milestone for us, but it will be nice to spend some time on my single bike as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment