Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dragging

I'm in the second day of the detox and I'm dragging.  The doctor told me that my symptoms would increase for the first few days of this and he wasn't kidding.  I'm trying to clean my room and it is pathetic.  I've cleaned less the 20% of the room and I need a nap!  I wouldn't bother but the exterminator is coming Friday (found mouse dropping in my recycling last week, eww!) and I have to tidy up some.  I guess I just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other for the next couple of days and then I'll feel better.  At least, I hope so!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there L,

    Take it from one who knows (having been ill for a while, but getting better), when the body says it's tired, it's really tired. Detoxing must certainly be a major stressor on the body. So listen up, and take a nap! You've earned it! Rest well.

    --Your local fan

    ReplyDelete