Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Stats

Miles ridden this week: 50 Average calories per day: 1715
Pounds lost: 0
Current weight: 242.5 lbs (110.2 kg)
Total weight loss since 3/26/10: 48.5 lbs.

I've been doing the second week of the cleanse where I get to eat actual food and I've been feeling a lot better.  I've even been adding back some riding, though I'm going to have to take it easy until I can eat more.  The 1600-1700 calories per day on this program aren't enough to support much riding.
I'm not surprised that I didn't lose weight this week.  I've lost 11 pounds in the last five weeks and my body was due for a week off.  We'll see what happens next week.  If I don't lose weight by next week, then there will be whining.  Meanwhile, I have another week and a half of the cleanse.  I'll be interested to see how I feel at the end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment