Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday Stats

Miles ridden this week: 100
Average calories per day: 2069
Pounds lost: 0.5
Current weight: 253.5 lbs (115.2 kg)
Total weight loss since 3/26/10: 37.5 lbs.
No more big rides scheduled this summer.

It is hard for me not to be disappointed with a lousy half pound of weight loss in a week where I struggled so hard not to eat more.  I had a couple of days where I was so hungry I kept looking back at my food log and saying, "How can I possibly have eaten this much and still be so hungry?"  I've since added back one more Crave Arrest at night hoping it will curb my appetite without making me sick.  I've also added a salad as an afternoon snack.  I've always had a hard time eating vegetables but my diet has been a bit too fruit and protien heavy and needs a little vegetable action.  Also, if my weight loss does not improve next week, I'm going to seriously rethink the shots I've been getting.  They cost a $90 a pop and I just can't justify them if they aren't going to do that much good.  I'm giving it another week and if my weight loss isn't more in the two pound range, I'm going to stop getting them for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment