Friday, June 25, 2010

Saturday Stats on Friday

Miles ridden this week: 96
Average calories per day: 2083
Pounds lost this week: 0
Current weight: 262 lbs (119) kg
Total weight loss since 3/26/10: 29 lbs.
Weeks until MS Ride: none

Oh, the dreaded week of no weight loss.  I really hate it when that happens because then all the questions start.  Did I eat too much?  Didn't I exercise enough?  Am I retaining water?  Is this the beginning of a plateau?  Why, when I worked so hard, did I lose nothing?  It doesn't help that this is right where my weight loss stalled out last year.
But, you know what?  SCREW IT!  I'm going on the MS Ride tomorrow and I'm going to have fun and not worry about it.  If I don't lose weight again next week, I'll call the doctor and see what he has to say.

2 comments:

  1. Go do it, and have fun!

    Seriously, metabolisms love to play with the psyche. How come some days I can eat the world and the BG's won't come up out of the basement, other days I just have to look at a glass of juice and I can't get down from the 300's.

    Certainly call the guy, but also look at the number on the scale like the sleeve that doesn't get longer no matter how much you knit on it, until all of a sudden it's somehow 4 inches too long and it sniggers at you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe the "weight" has redistributed as muscle is more dense than fat. I wore a smaller size when I weighed 107 than when I weighed 98lbs. I was running 3 or 4 times a week and lifting the days I wasn't running.

    ReplyDelete