Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday Stats

Miles ridden this week: 111
Average calories per day: 1892
Pounds lost this week: 1.5
Current weight: 267.5 lbs (121.5) kg
Weeks until MS Ride: 3 (eek!)
Overall, I feel really good this week.  I'm very interested by the number of miles I rode vs my average calories per day.  I'm kind of amazed that I wasn't more hungry.  This time last year, I was riding about the same amount and eating about 2200 calories a day.  I remember being so hungry that I wanted to cry.  I don't kow if it's the diet or the suppliments or both but whatever it is seems to be keeping me from being so horribly hungry and still losing weight.  For that, I'm grateful. 
That said, I'm still working on losing the 30 lbs I gained over the winter.  Any weight that I gain quickly, I can generally lose quickly as long as I don't let it stick too long.  Once I get down to the low 260's I'm going to be addressing what I call 'stuck weight' or weight that I've been carrying for more than a year.  That's when we're going to see if all this stuff is actually working.

No comments:

Post a Comment